Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We've Got 'Em Here, Too, Folks

Do the math: 16 years old driving 112 mph! Swanton:
The Agency of Transportation said the incident occurred at 1:19 p.m. when Inspector Matt Nesto was monitoring traffic on I-89 near mile marker 121. Nesto reportedly spotted a 2005 Honda Accord traveling well in excess of the posted 65 mph speed limit.

Using a laser speed detection device, Nesto was able to record a speed of 112 mph


Oh, um, did I say Swanton? I meant Highgate Springs. (And yes, we live in one of those two towns)

U.S. Customs and Border Protection says agents seized 200,000 ecstasy pills at the Highgate Springs port of entry.

The Wednesday seizure is valued at $6 million, the largest ever by federal agents at a New England ground crossing with Canada.


Yeah. Idiots are everywhere. Much as I like to pick on big city idiots . . .

1 comment:

Tim said...

They got my whole shipment? You told me it was safe!!