Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Here's What's Going To Happen

I'm going to be changing items on the blog around here on a regular basis.
  • There will be games (like the bowling game on the left, and the Mario game at the bottom).
  • There will be personal posts (like the "Me-In Cars" deal below)
  • There will be regular features, such as political commentary on the brainlessness of the electorate, social commentary on issues gay and non (natch)
  • There will be parentheses (as if you couldn't already tell)
  • There Will Be Blood (don't watch that movie, it was a waste of time.)

Here's what I'm asking from you readers: don't be afraid to tell me something sucks. It's not like I can punch you from way over here. I seriously would like, however, to maintain a different atmosphere from the internet clones. You know how you can read the same 6 sentences about a story on fifteen different sites? Yeah, tired of that. So I'm going to try and be as fresh as possible while still being me.

So let me know what's good and what's not. What's necessary and what's overkill.

Speaking of which, I have to go. My cats just left a pheasant on the doorstep.

Yes, I said a pheasant. Good kitty, kitty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The world needs more parentheses!

What I like: your posts. I may not always comment but I usually read or learn something that I wouldn't elsewhere.

What I don't like: All the bells and whistles stuff. If I want to play a game, I'll go to a game site. If you want to tell me about a fun game, write a post. And after I get to your blogrolls, I quit scrolling (that scrolling is hard work).

And damn you got some tough cats if they can take down a pheasant.