- Family Cloth? Yecch! Definition: a stack of clean cloth strips are left near the toilet in the bathroom. After use the family cloth is placed in a bucket. Every few days the contents are washed. (h/t Caulkischeap)
- If I can "gay it up" for a moment, here's a great interview with Kathleen Turner. Turns out she's like me when it comes to her temper: I become more articulate in an argument. I'm scary. When I go quiet, run!'
- Those on the right loved Palin's speech. Those on the left are saying it was full of lies. Personally . . . I think Levi cleans up nicely, and everyone loves tight Levis. :)
- Brian pointed this one out: Google had to change the EULA for their Chrome browser, because the original had the audacity to claim proprietary ownership of anything posted through Chrome!
- Signorile interviews Sally Kern, and she doesn't know it's him.
- Did I miss the meeting? When did Queerspawn become appropriate?
- Speaking of spawn and quickies, David Spade is now the father of a baby by Playboy Playmate Jillian Grace. No, I'm not making that up.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Posted by Jamie